CRAHI is seeking for a 3 and a half-year experienced, highly motivated and skilled Project Manager to oversee its Horizon Europe projects funded by European Comission. As a leading research institution, we currently coordinate one Horizon Europe project: GOBEYOND, in addition to participate in two others, CLIMAAX and RESIST. In this role, the candidate will provide support to the coordinator to manage CRAHI’s Horizon Europe projects.
– Provide support to the project coordination, and interaction and coordination of the partners.
– Elaborate and supervise deliverables and other documents to justify and promote the projects.
– Supervise the project budget, and financial and technical justifications for the European Commission.
– Organize working meetings and project workshops.
– Be the main contact point for the project, both for the consortium as well as for the external contacts.
– A MSc in Project Management or Technological Innovation is required.
– A bachelor degree in Engineering is preferred, specialising in Civil, Environmental Engineering or Earth Sciences.
Other required education:
– Horizon Europe Project Management course.
– Advanced skills in software and office automation.
Proficiency in English and strong written and verbal communication in Spanish.
Technical competences and organizational skills:
– Extensive experience in project management.
– Experience in European Commission project management, and specifically Horizon Europe projects.
– Experience in preparing and submitting proposals for European Commission calls and other RTD+I competitive calls.
– Experience in team coordination.
– Experience in organizing workshops and project meetings.
– Experience working under pressure situations.
Please submit your application in English to email@example.com Your application should include your CV and a motivation letter.