Description: We are looking for a person who has an interest in development for research support and participation in European projects. It will perform data analysis and map visualization.
The CRAHI is a technological innovation center of the UPC aimed at developing methodologies and models to support the management of hydrological cycle processes, hydrometeorological risks, water resources management and climate-induced emergencies, including impact of the effects and adaptation to climate change.
- Degree in computer engineering, mathematics or other engineering
- High level programming, preferably Python
- Spoken and written English
- Under 30 years old
- Registered in SOC on 31/08/2023
- Web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Development with Django (or some other MVC framework)
- Database management
- Systems administration
- Incorporation from September 1, 2023
- Place of work: North Campus, Barcelona